Sunday, October 11, 2015



We at Justshopon.com, aims to be among the leading ones in to the E-commerce business.
We offer a broad and varied range of products and services to our customers.
 Our main aim is to provide our customers with the best of products at affordable prices with good facilities & Delivery on time. Creativity is at the core of our business values. The team is given the freedom to take informed, responsible risks.
We hope to maintain the same standard of quality and trust in future and also pray to see our customers even more satisfied with our services because we first value them the most.
At Justshopon.com we strive to achieve the highest level of “Customer Satisfaction” possible. Our cutting edge E-commerce platform, highly experienced buying team, agile ware house systems and state of the art customer care centre provides us to do so.

We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. In ‪#‎justshopon‬ we are selling ‪#‎Experience‬ not object or services. www.justshopon.comIf you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at care@justshopon.com.


12 comments:

  1. Sir, We will do it for you. Do I know your Order ID.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 778031700515135 this is my order number..I will like you to cancel my order for me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I placed my order yesterday still I don't have any information regarding its shipment ...your company also does not provide any customercare no what to do in such condition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We apologies for the inconvenience cause to you. We already made transfer to your account. If still have issue please contact us on our mail ID : care@justshopon.com

      Delete
  5. Excuse please
    The site again deleted my comment
    We wanted a refund so the site deleted yhe comment not responding at all
    Viewer be carefull the site is pure fake
    We need a refund as soon as possible
    Its been a month
    Wr have been trying to contact you aince then
    I mean not responding at all
    Contact 9958571919

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how long will you take to make the refund. atleast answer to the calls. why is it taking so much of an effort for you to take a call????

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have placed my order today morning but m not able to track my order...
    Tell me about my order...my order id778031754284913

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have placed my order today morning but m not able to track my order...
    Tell me about my order...my order id778031754284913

    ReplyDelete